Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SAY CHEESE!

This is the first time since blake was 9 months old that I took the four kids out to the studio to get their pictures taken together. Turned out pretty good.
They are all growing up so fast and it's starting to get harder to keep up with them. Jay will be turning 11 in May, Trinity just turned 7, Kohl is 4 1/2 and little Blake is 2 1/2.




Trinity's new birthday pictures. This girl is always ready and willing to pose for the camera.
Not a whole lot to mention this morning, the kids are off to school and Matt is off to Moncton for the day. The boys are now watching Curious George along with the two I babysit. We will probably have a quiet morning, and out to play this afternoon , the weather is suppose to be nice and sunny! Off to AWANA tonight.

2 comments:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

Wow you just seem so organized could you please move back to PEI to teach me some lessons! I miss you guys SOOO much seriously! It's too bad that we didn't have more time to spend with each other before you left.

I love the pictures I have to take the kids out to get their pictures done together. I need to get Leah's 3 year old pictures done. Maybe tomorrow morning Great Idea!
I have to pick up Isaiah's 9 month pictures so I'll get hers taken!

Anonymous said...

Destiny says hi and she likes your pictures...