Wednesday, May 23, 2007

X RAYS.....


O.K. so I didn't get to bed as early as I would have liked last night...Blake decided to fall off the ladder of the bunkbeds. He seemed fine...he had all his teeth, there was no blood and his bones looked fine so I tucked him in bed. A while later he snuck out for a drink and that was when I noticed he was limping. After quite a while of playing around with him trying to get him to walk back and forth I finally realized that it needed to be looked at. We were in and out of the the emerg. in 2 hours. Blake had his first xrays taken and everything looks great. They thought that it was broke but surprised them all! He just woke up and he's not walking any better than last night, I will keep an eye on him today and if it doesn't get any better I'll take him back in. I don't think there is anything they can do for him....He got a really cool flashlight from the paramedics walking by!
*****MOVING NEWS....Nothing yet, we are waiting for the other people to finalize the financing so we can go ahead and start looking for a house for us. Looks like we will be moving to Cape Breton by the end of June. Let's just hope that their financing goes through...I believe that they are already pre approved! I will keep you updated....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Blake, kisses to make it better and hugs for the boo-boo from Grandma Jean.