Monday, May 5, 2008

BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT #2

Friday and Saturday kept us busy with lots of basketball and I managed to help coach the team with Nadine and keep an eye on Kohl and Blake. I am so proud at how well they listened! The Jaguars played hard all weekend and finished with a 3rd place win and during the second game Jay was award MVP for the game. Unfortunately I missed that part because I was quickly running to pick Trinity up at a birthday party. He was so proud and so was I he played hard :0)
Now it looks like basketball will be finishing up soon with a season end party for the players!





Jay is #6!

MVP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow way to go Jay!

I bet you were smiling ear to ear :)

Amanda

Anonymous said...

way to go jay congrats we will see you soon love nana and papa