Thursday, May 22, 2008

UPDATE OF OUR WEEK·....

Tuesday... celebrating Jays birthday...

Make a wish!
The kids enjoying Jays birthday Jello Orea cake...his favorite!


Jay got a new basketball net from Grandma and Grandpa! He loves it!!!Thanks :0)


This was the garage, now its our bedroom window


Shutters were put on the other day!

Today (Wednesday) we finally got a warm sunny day so we painted the front and back door burgundy then moved on and started the foundation. Got to love the pink (primer)! LOL Imagine what the neighbors were thinking. It was definitely turning heads until we starting painting with the burgundy.


Yes I got my hands dirty. It turned out to be a bigger job then we had expected and come late afternoon it was looking like rain...thankfully it held off and stayed sunny out.


Blake enjoyed a good part of the day playing in the lilac bush in the yard, when he wasnt getting into the paint. He loves to help!


Trinity took this picture this afternoon....

This morning I weighed in at 136 pounds! Wow I couldnt believe it! That is down 1.2 pounds from Tuesday!

My new hair cut and color. Blond with 2 shades of red. I love it and it is so easy to take care of!

5 comments:

jenn said...

Great pictures carrie!

Anonymous said...

Love your hair! Congrats on the new weight of 136! Keep it up girl!

Amanda

Christine said...

LOVE the hair cut and color! It suits you!

The house looks great. I love the pink primer lol...I bet my neighbors would freak if I started painting anything pepto pink! The burgundy is gorgeous though; just pops out at you!

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!!!

Sheila

Carrie said...

Thank you Sheila...it isn't easy!