Monday, June 25, 2007

FRIENDS...

SAYING GOODBYE.....OR......SEE YA LATER!

Daniel and Kara...aren't they cute!
Kara, Daniel and Kim


The gangs all here!


Carrie, Kara,Trinity, Daniel, Kim, Blake, Kohl and Jay


Kim and Carrie....Friends....I will miss you!
Thanks for everything, you are the best!

Isn't it always the way (for us anyway)...just when you start hanging out and making new friends it's time to move. My friend Kim and her two children Daniel and Kara came over today for a little get together, I BBQed for lunch, the kids got to play with each other before we leave for Cape Breton and I got some really nice pictures of us all. Great memories! I will miss you guys so much! Kim, I hope your lilac bush grows and you enjoy your new plant!

1 comment:

Greg, Alisha & family said...

yes that's what happened here we just started to be great friends and you took off! COME BACK!