Thursday, June 28, 2007

PACKING DAY (wednesday)


PACKING


PICNIC
SWIMMING


So they didn't pack up the computer yesterday...great for me! I just thought I would share some pictures of our day. The packers came around 10:00am and left at 2:00pm, Jay hung out at his friends house and Trinity hung out around the neighborhood with her friends. Kohl and Blake stayed around the house with us....after a long morning/afternoon of packing we grabbed some KFC and went to the beach for a picnic. The kids had a great time at the park and swimming. We headed home for a quick change of clothes and off to the movie theatre to see Surfs up....it wasn't playing so we saw Nancy Drew. It was a good movie!


After a long night of cleaning the cupboards I am up once again blogging and cleaning while waiting for the guys to come load the boxes. Another great day of fun I'm sure!
This is it....! Updates later!

No comments: