Sunday, July 1, 2007

CANADA DAY WEEKEND

Well I don't have anyway to put pictures on at the moment but I do have some really nice scenic ones from yesterdays trip to Cape Breton. We got settled in last night after supper, it wasn't long before everyone was sleeping. Today brought another very busy day. We headed to Sydney to see what Canada day events were going on, the kids got tatoos, balloons, face painting and lots of cake, I guess there isn't going to be any fireworks here for us. They are saving them for the end of July for some reason??? Anyway I am taking a break checking out my blogs and then we are heading down to the pool. We might check out the concert tonight on the board walk...might even hear it from our window!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day guys. Glad to see you are on your way to getting settled again. Hope all goes well. Caroline and family.

Anonymous said...

Hey seems like you guys are having some fun down there.... I called on the weekened just wondering how things were going so just give me a call sometime.....

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everyone is settling in. Just waiting to see you next weekend
Love you all nana & papa

Anonymous said...

No fireworks in Amherst for Canada Day either, weather not agreeable, Town is saving them for long-weekend first of August.
Love and kisses to all, Grandma "Jean"