Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ON THE BEACH


BEACH BUMS.... The kids have Matt right where they want him!....
Trin braving the jelly fish...
Jay found his first piece of beach glass.... What do I do with this?... Blake got the nick name "riblit"...can you guess why?

Blake liked collecting the hermit crabs...Matt and Kohl and a noodle fight...



Me and Trinity took some time and made a whale in the sand, it was a lot harder than I tought it would be, we had fun but I was left to do it alone in the end...
Trinity was pround to have her name written in the sand....Matt and Kohl splashing around...


Kohl, Noah and Blake showing off their muscles...


Barb enjoying her time with the kids...
Brad, LeeAnn, Amanda, Birdie, Jay and the little ones heading out in the water
(very windy day)

SWIMMING AT NIGHT

Matt, Jay and Kohl braving the water just after sunset...

Trinity and Blake stayed with me and played in the sand..

We had a great time on the beach, we spent ours down there and got lots of sun...

I was there too...although out of 700 pictures not one had me on the beach...

No comments: