Thursday, July 19, 2007

CANADA DAY

Canada Day family picture taken at the Sydney boardwalk...taken by the Mayor of Sydney.
Our hotel was right beside the ferry terminal, Blake was always in the window of the hotel watching the ferry boats come and go. Luckily our house isn't far from the boats, Blake gets to see them everytime we get dad at work.
Flowers...go figure....Kim he was picking these for you!

We found lots to do on CanadaDay, we drove to Sydney to see what was going on there, had some cake, tattoos, face painting, games and more then headed back to North Sydney to some more excitement. Unfortunately there were no fireworks....saving them for this sunday I believe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazzy just saw the picture of blake and got all excited..... "That's Blakie mom" them to are two peas in a pod!!!!! lol we love you Blake see you soon

Anonymous said...

Tell blakie his buddie says hi and I miss him and all my flowers. Tell him I have something here for him once you all get settled I'll be shipping it to you. He'll never forget me, that's for sure. LOL