Monday, December 3, 2007

CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO / CONTEST

As some of you know I spend a lot of my time making money online doing blog ads and this particular assignment I got paid out $65 for doing a video on the Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer. Thanks to Matt (Santa's voice and Blake) I won the mixer and should be here before Christmas. This mixer is worth $300 and I'm looking forward to doing lots of baking...It can mix up to 9 dozen cookies in one mix...yippee!
That's not all. I have the chance to do another video (part 2) for $50. I will let you know how this one turns out...
"Oh What fun it is to blog...."

enjoy our video!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys all did an exceptional job! Congrats on the win! We will have to come visit and try out some cookies!
take care everyone!
Love Amanda & Steven