Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My New Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

OK so here we are with part 2 to our Hamilton Beach stand mixer...It arrived this morning and Blake was more than determined to bake some more cookies...We spent a couple of hours this afternoon putting together our new video with the new mixer...what a great time we had and Blake had a few great ideas of his own. I even got a few bloopers of us...As I turned my head to double check the ingredients...Blake turned the mixer on full , now keep in mind that I had just put the flour in the bowl...yep, flour all over me and the kitchen, what a mess but Blake thought is was rather hilarious...I have to admit it was pretty funny. My favorite part of the video was Blake at the end, thanking Hamilton Beach for the mixer...too cute and he thought it up on his own :0)Thanks Blake, we had fun!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look to be the RED one!

But sounds like it works really well!

JLS