Sunday, December 2, 2007

OH WHAT A DAY...



What ever you do...do not turn your back on Blake for a second....TROUBLE! It started off with the disappearance of Blake earlier this morning while Matt and the kids were down in the family room. I went upstairs to start cleaning the kids bedrooms when there was Blake in his bed with a package with 2 pop tarts....great, check out his wall paper...EEEKS (OK Carrie take a few deep breaths now)So Blake got put in Kohl's room for some quiet time and I fixed Blake's wallpaper(added a wood molding this time) washed his blankets and got him 2 fluffy, cozy(s) (that's what he calls them). The room turned out great and smells better too LOL....

No the trouble didn't end with the wall paper and pop tarts, while little Blake was having quiet time in Kohl's room I peeked in and found him eating a can of pringles that he somehow snuck out of our Christmas stuff in my bedroom,(ok Carrie take another deep breath and count to 10 slowly...) Kohl's bed was full of chip crumbs so I washed his blankets as well! The rest of the day went pretty well until I was getting supper ready...I turned around from the stove and found Blake eating the corn right out of the can...(GRRR! What could he possibly do next?)well I guess he's eating something...shouldn't really complain about that. Yes there is more...Do you think that Blake would wait until we were ready to give him a bath...NOPE! He stripped off his clothes and hopped in the tub (this time I was ready to pull my hair out LOL) but on the bright side of things at least this time he didn't turn on the HOT water...Now don't get me wrong, Blake wasn't BAD, we just couldn't take our eyes off him for a second.
Jay is off to youth group tonight and the other 3 kids are watching "Land Before Time" on TV before heading off to bed. What a day!


OK so in between all the busy(ness) of Blake throughout the day Matt took the kids outside to play in the snow after our big storm (not much snow) Jay was home today so I did manage to get some pictures of him...they had a great time as you can see and despite the lack of snow on the ground, Jay was determined to make a snow man. It's not to big but it's his first snow man of the winter...Great Job Jay! Trinity and Kohl got cold and came inside for their hot chocolate. YUMMY :0)






During the past couple of days I have given Blake, Matt and Jay a hair cut and Kohl has been bugging me to cut his hair. Well if you know what Kohl is like when it comes to his hair then you would understand his need to bug...he has to feel the pricklies or it's to long, so after supper I sat him down and he got his hair cut...While cutting his hair he informed me that the reason he couldn't pay attention in class was because his hair was too long and it was tickling him on the sides and that he couldn't remember what he was learning because he had to much hair for it to get to his brain...so hopefully now with his short hair cut he will make out better at school. I will have to check in with his teacher tomorrow after school LOL. What a cutie he is!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had an interesting day with blake i don't fell bad anymore i have oneof those kids at home to "Jazzy" i have many of those days.. lol