Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ENJOYING THE WARM WEATHER!

Yesterday was beautiful and one of the nicest days since winter. I really think summer is coming! Yesterday Blake packed up his gear and puppies and told me we were going for a walk, no problem but Blake's walks are to daddy's work. I had just finished walking on the treadmill, had a quick shower and off we were. Yep a stroller full of puppies, no surprise there! After walking for 30 minutes Blake questions the where abouts of his puppy "Jetty"??????????? Great Jetty was missing. I knew at what point of our walk it would be so we turned around and headed .....up hill.... about 10 minutes and there was Jetty. Ok so did I continue up the hill back home or did I turn around and continue back to Zellers. Of course I went down the hill to Zellers!


Anyway that was our morning yesterday....the afternoon was still really, really nice so when the kids came home from school we spent the afternoon in the backyard. The boys were blowing bubbles and yes miss Trinity was DANCING....and Jay where else would he be?????off playing basketball with his friends. We had a great time and I even managed to get some pork chops and marinated steak on the BBQ before Matt got home. It was sooooooo goooood!
The boys and their bubbles...
Trinity dancing...what else would she be doing????!

Yep that is me BBQing supper! It was ready when Matt got home...


Matt having some fun with Blake!
Matt putting Blake up in our apple tree...I know where to look if he goes missing LOL


Matt was off this morning (Tuesday) and we got some more work done in our bedroom. We would have much happier to be outside with the nice weather again but things need to get done. Matt went to work after lunch and I took Blake to the wooden play park down along the water. I promised to go back after supper while Jay goes to guitar lessons across the street.
Blake is in training to put up drywall...

This month is going to be a busy month with school. Tomorrow Kohl's class is going to the fire department then Friday is the school fair. I believe Monday, nope tomorrow Jay goes on his field trip then only half a day of school on Wednesday (might be going to the animal circus????????) the next Thursday Kohl's class is going to the Wildlife park. Trinity is going to a museum somewhere but nothing confirmed as of yet.
I will post pictures of their trips as they happen.
We are planning a trip home to visit the end of June, the Friday the kids get their report cards and will be there for 4 days.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Great pictures! Next time you grill out I'm coming over to eat. It sounded so yummy!!!

Christine said...

You've got stamina - wanna let me borrow some?! lol!

The pictures are great...looks like it was a gorgeous day! (By the way, I'm totally envying your grass...I want to roll around in it! Green is only a paint color around these parts lol)