Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mommy Save Us


As you all know Carrie has been working a lot lately so I have been able to spend quality (insanity) time with the kids. Today they pushed it too far, the running through the house and constant arguing got me to the limit. I was taping up some Halloween decorations and I fixed them good. OK, now before you call the police on me realize I am only joking and the kids and I decided to have some fun this afternoon while we were decorating the house. On the flip side the moment of silence in the house was really something to behold, ah the relaxation. Have fun at work dear.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

LOL! THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY!

Matt I am glad that you are kidding because we are short on people tonight and I CAN'T come home. It's not very busy so I am having fun doing puzzles online through national geographic. Check it out when the kids are in bed!

Enjoy the rest of the night!

Carebear~