Monday, October 20, 2008

ON MY OWN WITH THE KIDS!




This week is going to be a bit more challenging for me! Matt just left for the airport and won't be back until later Wednesday evening which leaves me alone with the kids and trying to get Trinity to dance classes and me to work ON TIME! I have the new sitter coming tonight at 5pm so that I can go to work for 5:30pm and as soon as Blake falls asleep she can go home and Jay will take over for me until I get home at midnight. He should be ok with everything since the kids will all be sleeping and he can sleep in my room closer to Blake and have the monitor on for the other 2 upstairs. It will be a long night at work worrying about the kids but if there is a problem I will come right home. Tomorrow is a short shift for me (4-8pm) so that will be easier, but I have no idea how Trinity will get to and from dance class????and I'm off on Wednesday...thank God!
Well I guess I should go get ready, make supper for the kids and get their pj's on them before Jessica gets here!
GREAT NEWS! I FOUND A DRIVE TO AND FROM DANCE FOR TRINITY TOMORROW!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Black and Kohl were somewhat hyper at first. After 6:45 they calmed down, they all brushed their teeth and cleaned there room and went to bed without much arguement. All of them were very well behaved for the mostpart.

Carrie said...

*blake