Wednesday, July 9, 2008

BACK TO DANCING!

Today was the start to more dancing for miss Trinity! Her morning started at 9:30am and she didn't finish until 2:30pm. What a long day and I sat the entire time watching because she wasn't sure how many classes she wanted to take. Now that I know she will be dancing until 2:30 I will just pack her a lunch and drop her off next week. She had a great time getting back into dancing and by the end she was exhausted and Kim her teacher says that she will probably be pretty sore in the morning. Kohl's dance camp start on July 23rd and he can't wait! So Trinity is having fun dancing once again and already she NEEDS new tap shoes and so will Kohl in September. I tell you their dancing is going to break the bank.....it looks like I will be looking for work in September!
This is a picture of Breigh trying out her swimming legs. I handed her to Matt just to get her feet (paws) wet and when I came back with the camera she was swimming. She didn't mind the water at all...now we can't wait to take her to the beach!

2 comments:

Christine said...

It's so awesome to see kids who really enjoy extra curricular activities! I never had the option of doing anything like that when I was a kid and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves it!

I love the swimming pup :D She looks like a natural swimmer and I bet she'll LOVE the beach!

Petula said...

I'm excited for Trinity and the dancing... can't wait to see more videos.

The puppy is cute, I must admit. So sweet.