Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MY LITTLE PIGGY....

Blake finally found an appetite!
For most of my family you know how little Blake eats.... well that often leaves me wondering if he is getting enough nutrition. Sure he will eat a lot of treats but that isn't what I call eating. Last night I made tacos for supper and Blake ate 5 tacos and he was almost done his second before I finished my first. Now he doesn't put hamburger or chicken on his just the sauce and cheese but nevertheless he filled his stomach. Then for desert he had a bowl of strawberries and whipped cream before roasting marshmallows. I was shocked to see him eat so well and he was so proud of himself as well. I think he loved all the attention and fuss we were making over it. He was so funny that I took a video clip...check it out!

No comments: