Monday, July 21, 2008

GETTING THINGS PACKED...

A CAMPING WE WILL GO!
Since Matt was off yesterday and him and Jay didn't have any work to do with the demolition clean up we decided that we would start packing things into the van. As usual the carrier on the van was full and we couldn't get it closed tight enough for the locks to work so I climbed on top of the carrier and pushed down the cover. Whatever works I guess! LOL Lucky for us our neighbors weren't home! The rest of the stuff is piled high in the kitchen and will be packed into the van when the rain stops. At this rate come Friday we (I) won't be stressed to the max finding room for everything and everyone in the van. We should be able to sit back impatiently waiting for the phone call from Matt saying he is ready to leave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN IMAGINE ALL THE WORK IT TAKES TO PACK ALL THAT STUFF TO GO CAMPING.YOU HAVE MORE PATIENCE THAN I DO.WELL I AM GLAD THAT YOU WILL BE HOME SOON...LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON,MAYBE ON THE WEEKEND IF IT IS NICE.TELL JAY T CHECK HIS EMAIL OK.TTYL...LOVE BIRDIE

Anonymous said...

Remeber to tell Trinity to learn the song I'd Lie by Taylor Swift.:)


~Robin~