Tuesday, July 8, 2008

LET'S TRY ANOTHER BEACH....


Today Jacqui called and invited us to go to the beach with her and the girls. At first I didn't think we would be able to go because Matt had to work at noon and Jay was coming home today but I wasn't sure at what time. After thinking about it I packed up the kids, took Matt to work and headed to the beach. I figured as hot has it was I could't imagine Nadine (Jay's friends mom) packing up and heading home away from the pool and beach until later in the afternoon. We headed to meet Jacqui at Point Aconi Beach (10 minutes), when we got there we weren't leaving....the bugs were SO bad that we couldn't take it anymore. We decided to go check out Groves Point (10 minutes)....It was great there were no black flies and the kids had a blast. The only down fall with this beach is that it is all rocks so we couldn't build sand castles but they did get to cool off. We headed home around 3pm just in time to get a call from Jay saying that they were heading home.
While we were eating supper Jay finally arrived homed! He got a really nice tan but he looked exhausted but that didn't stop him or us from getting in the pool. Yes I got in with the kids. This was the first time this summer that I got in. How could I not the water was so nice and refreshing...not COLD!

The kids really missed Jay especially Kohl so after all the boys got their hair cuts done and everyone showered Kohl and Jay spent some time together playing the playstation. Now it is 8:30pm and I am going to get them all tucked in bed.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Looks like another busy, yet fun, day!