Monday, December 1, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

We had a great visit with mom and dad over the weekend. They came late Thursday night and headed back home yesterday (Sunday). We got a lot of shopping done, wrapping done and visiting. The kids were excited to have everyone here to visit, a lot of late nights but a lot of fun.
Christmas is approaching fast but we are ALMOST ready. I have a few gifts left to wrap and a few things left to buy but I did realize that I am a bit behind on getting the Christmas cards ready for the mail and with that being said I didn't even have time to get our family pictures taken until yesterday afternoon. The weather wasn't too bad but after being out in the cold without jackets for a while we all got a bit chilly but we got the pictures taken and we had fun at the same time.
I am undecided on some of the pictures of the kids.... (Kohl and Trinity) let me know which one you like the best!

3 comments:

jenn said...

I love that last picture!

Anonymous said...

i like the one of trin sitting down and kohl the one without his arms crossed the best

leeann

Anonymous said...

nana says i like them all trin sitting and kohl se u all soon love nana