Monday, December 22, 2008

PARENT DAY AT THE DANCE SCHOOL

PRE SCHOOL DANCE CLASS WITH SANTA!

(Blake dance from 9:45-10:30am on Saturdays)

Blake had a blast on Saturday during his dance class, He is always a ball of energy and had some fun with his class by wearing his little santa suit :0)

(Kohl dances from 11:30-1pm on Saturdays)

CROCODILE ROCK!!!!

"Lets get tapping"

Kohl is really coming a long way in his dancing he is certainly the center of attention and he loves it.

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS GO HIP HOP!

Kohl's class has been working on this hip hop dance for quite some time and it is finally getting close to being finished. It is turning out great and everyone is having fun!

MUSIC BOX DANCER!

Kohl is doing great with his ballet class, I must say that this is my favorite dance of all so far!

(Trinity dances in tap, jazz1, jazz2, ballet1, ballet2 and lyrical

on Thursdays from 5-8pm)

CIRCUS BALLET

Trinity is in 2 ballet classes, this video his her beginner ballet, where she is now a senior and this will be her last year with these girls. Last year I beleive there were only 8 girls now there is a room full! Unfortunately I forgot to video her advanced ballet class :0(

Junior level Jazz class...

Trinity is also taking 2 jazz classes, but they haven't started their jazz2 dance yet and I can't find her jazz1 video anywhere on my laptop??? Her jazz classes are also going through exams right after the new year!

This next video is her lyrical dance to the music "True Colors" She really missed doing lyrical dance and was excited when it was offered to her advanced class!

Last but not least, Trinity's tap dance!

ITY BITY PRETTY ONE!

The funny thing with this song is that this is the third time she is dancing to this song.....the best part about it is that she knows the beat :0) I love watching her tap and next year she might start taking a class in step dancing!

1 comment:

jenn said...

For some reason the second and third videos are not showing up...

First, the boys are adorable! Blake is cute as a button, and kohl looks like he is really enjoying himself.

As for miss trinity...she is so graceful! By far the best dancer! I love the last video, of her tap. She does great! You're right, she nails the beat every time. I wish I lived closer so I could come watch her dance. I bet it's beautiful!