Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DAY 2...HALIFAX DANCE COMPETITION

SHOPPING.....SHOPPING.....SHOPPING!
then we had lunch followed by a loonie ride....

Back for a dip in the pool!

and we're off!

After the pool it was time to head back to the room for a quiet time...

(Blake drying his hair with the hand dryer)

Trinity posing for the camera...

Snack and quiet time with movie.

After a good rest we headed to the sportsplex to finally watch some dancing.

It was a late night but the kids were fantastic watching the lyrical solos.

We picked up McDonalds on our way back then got them tucked into bed.

Since Trinity has her solo at 7:30 in the morning I thought I would get a head start on her hair. It will be an early morning!


SMILE.....

So far she isn't nervous....just excited!

SWEET DREAMS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the shoes are approximately 250 pounds on every site. But definitively I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the shoes were about 200 bucks on every site. But finally I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 200 pounds on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 350 pounds on every page. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?