Friday, April 24, 2009

It stopped raining long enough too......



Finally it stopped raining long enough we could finally get outside and do some yard work. I hope this was the right tree that was supposed to come down...hee...hee. Kohl and I got the saws out and took down this tree that was full of thorns and always banged against the dining room window. We also chopped out a section of the dead tree in the front. The bad part, now I can see how bad of shape the dining room window was really in...yick.






Jay and Breigh joined us after the trees limbs were all down, as you can see Breigh found a stick she liked just fine and Jay and Kohl had some fun stomping and chopping the fallen limbs.

Jay is off to bowling and than we are heading to Dragon Ball Evolution at the Theatre.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Thanks for the pictures of the boys...I miss then and Breigh too! Oh and of course you too dear (Matt) LOL.

and yes you cut down the right tree and now I think we both know which window will get replaced next?!!!!!!

6 medals for today...will post about it later!

Anonymous said...

Hi, it seems as if the Sportsplex in Halifax is the place to be this week. What excitement, and I only read of it.
Great work, Trin, Carrie & Blake. And for the boys at home, I could use your talents around home here.
Love to all, Grandma Jean