Thursday, April 23, 2009

DAY 3....DANCE COMPETITON

SHE WON......

RUBY!

(which is a Bronze)
What tough competition she had but she did amazing!


It was an early morning with Trinity starting with her solo this morning at 7:30am. I got her up at 6:45am (had her hair done the night before) then we got Blake and Brooklyn up as we were going out the door. We had time when we got to the sportsplex to get the organzied and fed before all the dancing started.

Trinity just before leaving for competition. She was so excited and definitely sparkling!

I did her hair last night to make things easier this morning....Everyone loved her hair and it looked amazing on stage along with her costume!

Trinity wearing her new dance sweat shirt from Nana!

below is her RUBY pin (M.D.F)

1 comment:

Mattyboy said...

I AM VERY DISAPOINTED.......
............................
............................
THAT I WASN'T THERE THAT IS!

One pretty lady, I am very proud that you did so well against the other girls. Your hard work paid off. I love the color of your new sweatshirt goes nice with the medal.

Love,
Dad
XOXO