Friday, April 3, 2009

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY PARTY...

HEY, HEY, THE GANGS ALL HERE!

Trinity finally got her birthday cake with whipped cream icing!"
and then came another surprise....

The track suit that she has been wanting since she started dancing 4 years ago. Now that we are at a new school and almost finished her second year here I thought it was time! She is going to wear it tomorrow when we go into Sydney to watch the dance competition. She isn't competing in this one...

It took me all day to get this suit finished for her but finally at 4:30pm I picked it up!
I think it turned out great!
While the girls were painting their picture frames the boys made some fun animal crafts.
Jay didn't hang around for the party...right after bowling he went to his friends house and played poker... he made it home in time for cake!
Kohl had his friend Trey over during the party. The boys had a great time and are hilarious together!
Now you didn't think that the night went off without any injuries did you...LOL.
Blake ended up closing his door on his fingers...lucky for him for the FIRST time he didn't slam his door shut!

We finally found a night for Trinity to have some friends over to celebrate her birthday! We had 12 extra kids in the house. 1 was Kohl's friends and the rest were here for Trinity. It was a very loud party but everyone had a great time. I ended up buying wooden picture frames from the craft store for the kids to paint. I took pictures of each of them individually with Trinity for their frames then got a copy of the group picture for them to take home. They turned out great!
Here are some videos...
First is Trinity dancing.... I promised my good friend Jenn that I would get one posted of Trin's solo...


JAZZ..."SHAKE IT"

(2weeks and a couple of days until competition)

this next video is hilarious!

Trinity on a sugar high from all the icing on the cake!

(oh, and a new use for my treadmill lol)

What a DIVA she is!

(warning....it's a bit long, but I love it LOL)

1 comment:

jenn said...

How did I miss this? The dancing is great...she is so talented!

I LOVE the singing! OMG...she is just like my girls! Too funny!