Monday, March 30, 2009

The wind is blowing...
It's raining...
and freezing rain...
The snow is falling....







No just kidding....

This is what it looked like outside at noon when school got canceled. So I have the kids home early. Now I am just waiting and wondering when the messy weather will start?!

UPDATE...

So here it is now 3:15pm and the snow is just starting to fall...Jay had a great time outside playing street hockey and basketball and didn't come in until the ground was covered with snow!

And this is what we got at 5:00pm....lots more snow. I am hoping that it doesn't get too bad come 1am when I have to come home from work...I might get Matt to drive me tonight?

HERE ARE SOME DANCE VIDEOS OF THE BOYS...

Blake's jazz dance Saturday morning...

They are just learning their dance for the recital in June.

I can't wait to see his costume... I think he has a red bow tie? to match the girls dresses

This is Blake's tap dance....

they just got started and Saturday the kids had a replacement teacher so they really weren't sure what they were doing lol

This is Kohl's hip hop dance. I know I posted this dance before but they now have an ending.

I usually don't stay for his classes but he had a fill in teacher Saturday so I hung around.

at first they look a bit lost but they aren't long catching on...I think Kohl got a bit shy when I moved to the front of the room where he could see me...

Watch towards the end....Kohl has a solo part! I think he did a great job :0)

This is Kohl's jazz dance. I don't think I posted a video of this one yet. This are just learning this one and I think it is coming along pretty good! again he is shy for the camera...

I don't have any new videos of miss Trinity. She will be doing her solo again on Tuesday so I will try to remember to take the camera....I think she needs to see it on video so that she can see what needs fixed....She is doing really well but just needs to have fun and smile.(she's too serious)...I'm sure this will all happen on stage and she loves to perform!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing the pics we have lots of snow came home at 3 no power love mom

jenn said...

They did great!