Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY!

Happy Birthday!

We are home from a very busy March Break! The kids had a great time and are now trying to get adjusted to being back. The next month is going to be very busy for us as dance is going to take up much of our time getting ready for dance competitions. Trinity will now have at least 2 solo classes a week to get ready, costumes still need to be paid for and then ready and organized for the trip.
My training class for yesterday and today were canceled which sucks because I don't know when I will be able to train again during the day, with any luck they will offer night training(fingers crossed) There is a new posting at work for a lead agent which would be great but I don't feel that I have been there long enough to take on that responsibility yet as I am still learning the accounts, maybe next time?????
Matt goes back to work tomorrow so we will probably have a quiet night with a movie (August Rush) Matt has wanted to see this moving for some time now so we bought the DVD yesterday.
Trinity has her troupe dance class tonight so I should go get some house cleaning done!


take care :0)

****MOM, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK FOR TRINITY'S BLACK AND YELLOW DANCE COSTUME TOP*****I WILL LOOK AROUND HERE AGAIN AND IN THE VAN , I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I FIND IT.

***NEVER MIND MOM, TRINITY FOUND HER TOP IN HER ROOM :0)***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank tou for the birthday wishi though i had sent a thank you but it must not of gone through opps nana