Thursday, March 26, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL DAY 1

It's now time to get focused on losing weight and making healthier eating habits. I can't wait for the warmer weather so that I can get out walking but for now I will have to disipline myself to get on the treadmill everyday.
So what I am going to do to help me through my weight lose journey is to log my progress everyday.

EXERCISE

treadmill: 1 hour
leg magice: 50 reps x4

FOOD

breakfast: banana
lunch: 1/2 pc chicken breast (sprinkle of mrs.dash) and salad
snack:veggies and dip
supper:bistro pocket (brocolli and cheese)
snack:strawbery and banana yogurt

snack (work): veggies and dip .....2 cups popcorn

WATER

glasses: 4 ( this is something I need to drink more of)

Well I must say that I didn't get into to much junk food today, the plus side for today is no take out!