Friday, March 27, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL DAY 2

So far so good! I did manage to get on the treadmill this morning, things were a bit on the busy side today but I managed. Kohl had an eye exam this morning so he stayed home from school...great news, Kohl does not need glasses and will go back for another exam in 2 years. With him being home I decided to make the day a bit special and took him and Blake to playland McDonalds for lunch. Blake was so excited to have his brother spend the day with him. While we were out I picked up 2 of Trinity's dance costumes (the most expensive ones). They are beautiful especially the one for the lyrical dance to "True colors". I promise when I get a chance I will get some pictures of all her costumes!
The weather was beautiful today and I (we) walked up to the school to get Trinity this afternoon. The boys had a great time outside and I managed to get the truck washed and the inside cleaned out!


Now for my journal....

EXERCISE

treadmill: 20 minutes + 40 minutes
leg magic: 50 reps x5
walking: 30 minutes

FOOD

breakfast: banana
lunch: 2 chicken fajitas, sm fries and bottle water
supper:salad and 1/2 chicken breast

snack: pear (while on treadmill)

snack: sm bowl of cheerios

WATER
glasses: 4

I had a pretty good day today until later on when Matt got home from work. He worked from 8 this morning until 9:30 this evening and didn't have much to eat, so that along with my craving for Kenny's pizza we broke down and had a cheat night. Now I'm not going to totally kick myself in the behind yet. I only had one piece instead of 3, one small piece of garlic fingers and water...we didn't even open the bottle of pop!

So I guess that means I am back to salad, veggies and fruit tomorrow.

No comments: