Sunday, March 1, 2009

BIRTHDAY...BASKETBALL..AND SICKNESS


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOM/GRANDMA....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Jay's basketball team participated in a tournament this weekend. They lost their first game but ended up kicking butt in the next two! I was able to go watch his last game today and I am glad I was their to see it....what a game it was! Jay played his butt of but is paid off as he ended up getting "player of the game"! He was some happy to have been picked but it was obvious with how hard he played!
Other than the game today was pretty uneventful (for once lol) Jay spent the rest of the day finishing his science fair project, the kids built craft (I think?) with Matt. I am sick :0( so I slept all afternoon (4pm-9:30pm). I made arrangements at work to use a sick day and hopefully I will be back to work tomorrow night! I am feeling better now so hopefully that is a good sign!
Well that's it for today, Matt just came home with pizza..maybe I will try a slice????

No comments: