Sunday, March 29, 2009

WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL DAY 4


What a beautiful day. It is now feeling like spring is in the air and another sign that spring is here is that ice in the harbor! This picture of the harbor was taken the other day, the night before it was all water, it's amazing at how fast the ice came in.
We had dance today to get ready for the Blast that we will take part in at the dance competition in April. I will be dancing with Trinity and Blake....we are having fun! Unfortunately with the way the day went I didn't get out for a walk and to make matters worse I didn't even get on the treadmill, so I guess the dancing was my exercise for the day. (better than nothing)


FOOD


breakfast: pear

lunch: 1 hotdog and salad

supper: ham, potatoes, and veggies (diet pepsi)

snack (at work): multi grain cheerioes


WATER

glasses 2


EXERCISE


1 hour of dancing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good girl

Anonymous said...

mom