Monday, March 2, 2009

I am still not feeling well so took off another day from work. I sure they will survive without me LOL or maybe they won't...It's hard being in that situation but there is nothing I can do about that. Matt will be home soon and I will go curl up in bed. I'm sure I will be feeling better tomorrow after another good night sleep.
So what do I have on my schedule for tomorrow??? Well Breigh has an appointment at the Vet to get caught up on her needles and have her bulging belly button looked at, then in a couple of weeks she will go back to have her "I'm not having puppies" surgery! I'm not sure how she will handle her visit to the vet but we will no that tomorrow.
The kids got another snow day today so it has been pretty busy here today but all is quiet at the moment...Not sure what they are up to but I am enjoy the quiet!!!! The weather is still messy out, I think it is just raining now but looks very icy.
Got to run, Matt just got home!

No comments: