Friday, February 27, 2009

Yesterday Trinity and Kohl came home from school with their report cards and I am happy to say that they have both improved as well this term! :0) All 3 kids have been working very hard this year and are looking forward to their time off in March. We are planning on taking them to Crystal Palace ( amusement park) when home visiting in a few weeks, everyone is getting exciting. Also while we are home we will plan on having a birthday party for Trinity, I can 't believe she is turning 9 years old.

The kids had the day off from school due to parent teacher interviews....Matt had the joy of spending the day with the kids as I had another training class for another account, now I only have 2 other accounts to train for! Anyway is was a very long day for myself and I'm sure for Matt as well, he is at work now and should be home shortly. This week has been very very exhausting for us but I'm sure things will slow down soon but unfortunately not until the weekend is over.......

Tomorrow morning Matt goes to work, the boys have dance classes which will keep us busy until 1pm then Trinity sells calenders at the mall for her dance fundraising (anyone want one let me know they are $2! I will bring some when we come to visit) While Trinity is at the mall I will have to keep an eye on her plus keep the boys entertained (God help me ) No break for me tomorrow. Fundraising will go until 4pm which is great because Matt is off at 4 and I have to be at work for 3:45pm until 1am. Now in between all this I forgot to mention that Jay has a basketball tournament Sat at 3 and again at 5:00, so with any luck Matt will be able to find the school in Westmount to watch at least one of his games and then depending on how well they play tomorrow will depend on what time they play tomorrow. I am tired just thinking of everything we have to do this weekend. EEEEEKKKKS!

Ok enough about all that....With my hours cut back at work (don't worry with this training class I took today it put my hours back up to 35 or so...) but last night I didn't work until 8:45 until 12:45am so I was able to spend the evening watching Trinity dance. I have to say I don't know how this kid can find the energy to get through the night??????! I got some videos of the 3 dances I miss just before Christmas. It is hard to believe that in just 5-6 weeks it will be competition time.

So most of you know that Trinity is doing a lot of dances this year. She has moved up to more advanced classed but has still been dancing with her junior class as a senior dancer! The next 2 jazz videos you will notice the difference between the two levels. She seems so much happier (and having more fun) in the intermediate class! (second video).

This video is Trinity's Junior Jazz class.

(here she is toward the front wearing a black shirt which probably won't help because they seem to be all wearing black in the front...she is the only one with her hair in a bun and wearing glasses...I'm sure you will be able to find her)

This video is Trinity Intermediate Jass class.

This is only their second week working on the choreography so things are still a bit messy but they are doing great and I'm sure when it's all said and done and they have their cute pink and white cowboy costumes (from last year) it will be fantastic!

Trinity is in the front row wearing a pink tank top.

Ok so if you're not to tired after watching that dance then check out her ballet. She again is wearing a pink tank top and if you are wondering what they are doing with their arms in the air in the beginning then try to picture the girls holding on the half a hoola hoop covered in pink, white and purple flowers that will match their ballet costume. It is going to be very pretty!

BALLET

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love watching her dance! She is so graceful.