Thursday, February 12, 2009

MAKING PROGRESS ON BLAKE'S WALL...

TRANSFORMERS WALL MURAL
OPTIMUS PRIME
This is where is was Tuesday evening when I went to work.... no idea what I was going to do next?????

Wednesday I spent most of the day getting into the paint...the building was a pain to paint but it's done! Well at least for now anyway... I finally put things away and went to bed just before 1am.

And this is where I am now....even though I took the kids skating with their school I still managed to find time to get some more painting done! Looking pretty good! Blake is super excited!
Well that's it for me....I have the sitter coming here for 6pm, Trinity is off to dance classes, Jay has a Basketball game at 6:30pm and Matt should be home from Halifax around 7pm....
I am off to work...

2 comments:

Mattyboy said...

That is one awesome looking wall and I know Blake sure loves it can't wait to see it when it is all finished.

jenn said...

That is awesome, carrie! I want you to come paint an elephant in my room! lol!