Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Social Butterfly

What a busy night Jay had tonight, he returned home from Cadets very excited as he was promoted to "Lead Air Cadet", sounds pretty impressive now doesn't it. He also brought papers home tonight for a camp next summer for a week with the cadets. He will be having a very busy week as he has a basket ball game Friday and Sunday. Not only that but he is planning on going to a school dance Friday night and Skiing with the Youth Group on Saturday. If it wasn't for the skiing he would have been going on a field trip with Cadets and a Cadet dance Saturday night. To be an almost Teenager again, what a social butterfly. Good luck buddy, I'm guessing you will be tired by Sunday Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go jay keep up the good work congrats on air cadets love nana

Anonymous said...

Very impressive Jay. I am very proud of you.I wish I was there so I could give you a big hug. When I see you next month i will do that... Make plans for a sleepover if at all possible. I love having you here.Miss you all. See ya soon. Maybe I will have found a new house by then.If so you all can sleep over any time you want to.Bye for now. Love Birdie XOXOXO