Friday, February 13, 2009

WALKING THE DOG....

HOW DO YOU WALK YOUR DOG?????

With all the cold, messy, icy weather we haven't been able to get out to walk the dog. So what have we been doing recently to burn off all her pent up energy??? Well she is putting the treadmill to use. We only started this a few days ago but she really seems to enjoy it! I just had her on it for a little of 30 minutes and I think she is wanting back on, I will try her again later. Now if only I could get back on the treadmill GRRRRRR I'm sure once the warm weather gets here I will get motivated!

2 comments:

Mattyboy said...

She sure needs to work off that energy, hopefully she will be so tired she'll stop eating things. I hear you on the motivation, I am in the struggle to.

jenn said...

That is too funny!

When you find some motivation, send it my way, too!