Monday, February 23, 2009

With my hours at work cut back for a while I thought I would take some time to keep this blog updated. Yesterday we spent the day home (extra day off for me....) we got lots of cleaning done and a bit of painting done in Blake's room. His Transformers wall mural is almost finished and we still have the moulding to put around his door. Jay, Trin and Kohl got a good clean out of their rooms and the laundry is now caught up. I wasn't a lot of help considering I could barely move but I was able to sweep the floors.
Jay was suppose to have a basketball game yesterday but again it was cancelled so the team had a practice instead. I was a bit disappointed considering I was off and was able to finally watch his game. We had an early supper before Jay's practice.....shake and bake chicken, potatoes, corn, peas, broccoli and Jay's favorite, bacon wrapped scallops! (Thanks for the scallops Grandpa). The kids were all in bed early and that was the end of yesterday for us.....


This morning the kids woke up to a snow day...I'm not sure when the snow started but when I looked out the window around 5ish it wasn't snowing or raining at that point but by 7:30 the ground was covered with that white stuff.....so I had the kids home all day with me. The mornings always go well when they are home but come afternoon they drive me crazy LOL. Right now things are quiet....
Jay is playing Call of Duty on the Wii,
Trinity and Kohl are playing Disney Monopoly,
Blake is in his room watching Open Season 2 and eating popcorn!
And of course we can't forget about Breigh....she is curled up with me on the couch!
I have a few things to get done then it's off to work...I got called in early so that means less time to get things organized...

1 comment:

jenn said...

Love the pictures, Carrie. Why did they cut your hours?