Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ANY VIEWERS OUT THERE?


I was just wondering how many people are taking the time to check out our family blog???? There is no way to keep track of how many viewers we are getting and the only way we know you are here visiting is by leaving us a comment!
Working on this site can be time consuming and can take time away from the kiddies and with the lack of comments I can only assume that no one is visiting the site, so if your visiting PLEASE just leave a comment even if it only says hi!
Thanks you very much
The smith clan

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read weekly just to keep in touch - I am a terrible friend - I never even got to visit when you were in NB!!! Sheila

Carrie said...

THANK YOU SHEILA FOR CHECKING OUT OUR SITE!...
I AM JUST AS BAD FOR NOT VISITING
***any plans on painting any of your walls cherry cobler?

Anonymous said...

Hey i check it out every other day

Carrie said...

THANKS LEE I WAS STARTING TO WONDER IF YOU WERE STILL AROUND?

I WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU A CALL SOON. BY TIME I SIT DOWN TO CALL ANYONE IT'S LATE!!!!!!!!
WE ARE PLANNING ON COMING HOME AROUND OCT 27TH FOR BLAKE'S PARTY. I WILL LET YOU KNOW

Anonymous said...

I check it out every day or every other day!! I love checking it out and seeing how the kiddies are making out.

Mrs. Francis

Mattyboy said...

The great thing about staying in the hotel is the free use of the computer in the lobby, I get to visit you and see what you are up to while I'm away.

See you soon,

Matt

Carrie said...

I'm glad to see that your back home Mrs. Francis!!!(that will take some getting use to....) thanks for checking out our family blog...it's a great way for you guys to keep in touch with what's going on with the kids!

Anonymous said...

hi its mom i check it out more now that i do it on my own at least every second day

Anonymous said...

robin checks it daily

Carrie said...

Thanks guys!....

Anonymous said...

We out here and watching... Jls