Thursday, September 6, 2007

A GREAT DAY AT SCHOOL!

The kids had a great day at school today and are looking forward to going back tomorrow. They all liked their new teachers and made lots of new friends. Blake and I waited for the kids after school to come out and Kohl was so excited to tell me about his day, the papers and coloring pages were flying everywhere. I got them picked up and we headed to the playground to play while waiting for the dismissal bell for my oldest son Jay. Well not even 5 minutes into their play time Kohl is brought over to me in tears. He had fallen and scraped his chin on the step of the slide and cut the inside of his mouth. What a great way to end the school day. He did go back and play for a few more minutes before we headed home. He is still looking forward to going back tomorrow but he said he will be more careful on the stairs. I'm sure he will be going to school tomorrow with a black and blue chin.(at least it's hidden under his chin)

After his fall....
Besides Kohl's little accident after school he had a great first day and was so proud of all his work he did and got to bring home so I thought I would share it with the rest of you to enjoy....

They read a little story "The Kissing Hand" and colored a picture of the racoon, I sat down with him at read it to him and he started saying it to me before I got to the next word. I think he is going to do just fine this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone was eager to get back to school I am glad Kohl was able to get back on his feet and go play again he is tough he sure looks alot like Matt Blake is growing into the wheelie bike he will enjoy mommy time when everyone is in school