Wednesday, September 5, 2007

THEIR LAST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION


The kids enjoyed their last day of summer vacation and celebrated it with the excitement of going back to school tomorrow. We spent the day getting their school supplies ready, labelled and packed into their book bags. Then this afternoon they took a quick dip in the pool. Oh boy it was chilly! I thought there for a few minutes that I was going to have to get the ice pick out to get them out of the pool....BRRRRR. Anyway there was Blake and myself in sweater and them in the pool, I could only imagine what our neighbors were thinking?!!!!!They had fun and quickly warmed up in a hot shower. We pick Matt up at work and took the kids out to KFC for their back to school supper then it was back home and off to bed. They were so excited I'm not sure how long it took them to fall asleep. All I know is the Kohl was the last one sleeping. It's hard to believe that he is going to school with the kids tomorrow. Blake is excited as well with the kids going back to school, he keeps saying "mommy! me and you" I think we will take him out to get him a new pair of sneakers after we drop them off at school.

That was our day, sorry there are no pictures today but I'm sure there will be lots tomorrow!

No comments: