Tuesday, September 25, 2007

GETTING BY WITHOUT DADDY....

Matt headed to Halifax this afternoon for meetings and will be back Thursday night after the kiddies are in bed. They don't adjust to well to him not being here but we will have a busy couple of days and he will be home before they know it.
This morning started off pretty busy rushing to get the groceries before Matt had to leave, but the hardest thing about the whole experience was finding enough room in the fridge, freezer and cupboard to put all the food...but that's how it is when you get groceries once a month....Matt gets a kick out me trying to find room to put everything, it's like my own once a month jig-saw puzzle project, however this time I was getting a little worried and Matt was laughing it up! But I showed him...everything fit!
After playing with the dried up old playdoh...Kohl's bear ? and Trin's pig ?It was getting later and the kids were realizing that daddy wasn't coming home tonight and they were starting to get a little upset so we opened up the ice cream containers and had a treat...
THANKS DADDY FOR THE SURPRISE!

4 comments:

Mattyboy said...

I can only hope there might be a scoop of that ice cream left when I get home. Miss you guys a lot and will see you soon.

Love,
Daddy.

Anonymous said...

yummy i wish i had a treat like that

Anonymous said...

I'll take the Reeses, so I guess I'm with Khol. Dad would be Trin's best friend with O Henry... and what's that flavour in Jay's container...Biscuit what?

Love, Grandma

Carrie said...

Jay's is Cookie Jar, it's filled with soft chewy cookies...MMM. I'm with Blake with Crispy Crunch!