Tuesday, October 30, 2007



Blake getting ready to blow out his birthday candles on his Shrek birthday cake...
Blake and Grammie Way....A glimpse of Matt in the future...he has more hair than he has now...Kim got in on the fun with the kids and dressed up, her coffee needed a little extra milk....
Kohl trying on his gummie eye balls...


All the kids came dressed in their Halloween costumes...
Taking some time to color Halloween pages...a calm moment before Matt started the wresting match... Matt ended up getting slammed from every direction..
Blake made lots of noise...I guess I was suppose to give them to the kids as they went home..ooops, I never thought of the noise...
Blake wanted to read his own birthday cards this year. He did a pretty good job at it. I am very proud of him!



Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated Blake's 3rd birthday. It was nice to have the family around. I miss you all!

No comments: