Wednesday, October 3, 2007

INTERNATIONAL WALK TO SCHOOL DAY!


Jay is at the top by the pole...he usually avoids the camera as much as possible...
Kohl has turned out to be the teachers pet, can't you tell!

Blake likes being goofy in his pictures now...Kohl and his buddy Brandon... check out the black eye....

Blake and my friend Jackie's 2 younger girls. Blaire her oldest is in Kohl's class...


We joined the school this morning across the street at the ballfield and walked to school together! It was a great turn out and the kids really enjoyed themselves...I got the pleasure of taking the pictures for the school which would have been a lot easier if I didn't have to push a stroller but it all worked out and I managed to get lots of pictures.
They did a head count of all the students in addition with the 68 parents/grandparents and somewhere around 7-10 preschool aged children. I didn't get the grand total yet!

No comments: