Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HELPING A FRIEND

I have never done this before on my family blog but I am here looking for some kind and caring people to help me help a friend. Kim was and is one of my best friends from Saint John, she has just entered a contest to win an awesome scrapbook kit and she would really like to win the prize. Right now she is in the lead (thanks LeeAnn and Robin for voting) and I would like to help keep it that way. Voting goes until the end of October and you only have to vote once but if you want you can vote once every day until October 31st. So if you would like to help me out then just click HERE and vote for KIM! I have it all set up for you, it's easy to do!
Thank you so much for your help I know she will really really appreciate it! I will let you all know how she makes out!

Love you all :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks going out to Carrie and all her family. Because of you guys, I am currently in the lead.

Yeah me!! Keep up the votes guys. you will never know how much I appreciate this all!

Carrie said...

See guys I told you she would really appreciate it...now how can you NOT vote for her...:0)

Anonymous said...

robin has posted a note to vote daily