Wednesday, January 23, 2008

1ST GUITAR LESSON

I can play..."Hot Cross Buns"
(don't laugh I'm just starting)
Now it's Jay's turn to be in the spotlight. He had his very first guitar lesson last night. This went really well and he has an instructor that he really connected with. He was so excited and learned so much in just a half hour session. He had a smile from ear to ear when he came out of class and his face just lit up. At first I wasn't sure how interested he really was in learning to play but I think he has found something he loves (along with basketball) and is a natural at it. I think learning the guitar will come easy for him. He can't wait to do a video to show you what he has learned already. I will try to get it on this week. I guess he likes to perform like his sister but in a different way!

Keep up the hard work Jay...it will definitely pay off :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see Jay has found something he enjoys (other than basketball).

My Dad always says the guitar is a tough instrument to learn. It requires lots of work and dedication! But is worth every bit of it! It sounds as though Jay's a natural!

Keep practising budy! Can't wait to see your video.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

keep it up jay you can do it....

oh carrie i am putting jazz updated photo in th mail tomorrow finally 1 year later i updated her lol