Thursday, January 24, 2008

I MISS DADDY!



DADDY'S BOY!
Even though Matt is only out of town for the day Kohl is having a hard time dealing with the fact that he's not close by. He will be arriving home just after supper tonight. Kohl was just talking about how much he misses him and misses his morning cuddle. This is something they do every morning. When Kohl wakes up he crawls in bed with his daddy. He said " Mommy, I missed my morning cuddle with daddy. He is so warm to cuddle with isn't he?...I am assuming that you do cuddle with him!" That was just too funny but that is Kohl, I wouldn't expect anything different. Kids say the cutest things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still miss your daddy, too, Kohl!

Your "I miss daddy" picture, is very handsome, you look somewhat different than I remember.
Love from Grandma Jean