Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...


Oh my where do I start?...I am totally exhausted! But to start things off I will tell you about our search for a little lost puppy named "Bel". This is one of Blake's best puppy friends and she went missing sometime over the weekend and after completely searching the house from top to bottom come this afternoon, still no puppy and none to be found in stores. Blake was starting to get upset over this and it was showing in his behavior and constantly asking for Bel. The good news is that when Matt came home from work this evening he came across Bel upstairs in our bedroom around the basket of laundry...Ok...I looked there this afternoon right after lunch and Bel wasn't there???Hmmm another mystery to wonder about! So Blake and Bel were reunited and to see the look on Blakies face was priceless. He is one happy little boy :0)
So since we got back from visiting over the Christmas break it seems that I have done nothing but clean this house. Not just the day to day cleaning but reorganizing anything that will move. I should be finished by the weekend! Yeah.... Jay has been spending quite a bit of time at his friend Matthews and will probably be going back again Friday night. Basketball practices are on Thursdays right after school and Matthews mom drives Jay home. Hopefully guitar lesson will start soon! Trinity has been busy dancing and she will be doing her tap exam on Saturday. She is very excited and I just had to spend $20 on a pair of dance tights just to wear for the exam and once again for competition. Tomorrow before dance classes, Trinity will be going to her friend Allysa's birthday party at the skating rink but I will have to pick her up early. Kohl is settling in better at school, his teacher moved their desks so that they weren't in groups anymore and she says that they are all listening better. Kohl is getting his work done faster and is getting lots of rewards for the good reports back from his teacher.
And what have we been doing you might be wondering...WORK, WORK, WORK... did I mention WORK?! Both Matt and I have been SUPER busy working online. We are getting as many job opportunities that we can handle and the money is coming in this month. We have been on a good stretch but expect it to slow down any day. To see what we have been up to check out our work blogs at Rantings of a Woman, Jabber Jaws and The Males Perspective. These blogs not only have work related post on them but lots of stories on our day to day living. That sums things up for now. Matt flies to Halifax on the 24th for the day for meetings and will fly back later on that night. He's not looking forward to the long day.
I have to get some more work done....take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look to the blog. I'm glad to hear that things go "missing" in other homes as well only to be found in places that were checked earlier. I wonder if my iron could be near that basket of clothes in my room? (need to hemm some pants for work and cannot find the iron ANYWHERE!)
Keep up the great work! Sheila

Anonymous said...

I really like your new family blog pages. Pictures are really nice.Good job!Blake must have lots of puppies now!!The new mouse works GREAT!!THANKS!!Talk to you sooon.....Oh Yeah!Grammie got a new digital camera she'll have funn playing with it!

Love Nana & Papa

Carrie said...

I am having a great time playing around with the new look to the blog and the new photo editing program I found is great. I think it will definitely be worth upgrading it to have more editing features for $25 a year.

talk to you soon...
carrie