Wednesday, August 1, 2007

AN EARLY ANNIVERSAY GIFT

O.K. so here it is....Today Matt bought me an anniversary gift! (August 4th) What do you think???(LOL)
Yesterday I called him at work and gave him an ear full because I couldn't find any of the tools that I needed to work on my project of the day...well now I should everything I might need to get the job done, well at least started. I just love the color!
I am buying him concrete paint to paint the floor in our garage, I might even help him with the painting if he's nice...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy almost Anniversary great gift I love the color to I bet Dad would like to have one to ( if they came in PINK!!!!!)

XOXOXO Mom & Dad

Carrie said...

REPLY TO NANA & PAPA'S COMMENT...
It only came in purple, if there was pink I would have it....I was thinking of picking one up for dad...I guess we think alike, do you think purple will do?
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Yes Im sure dad would love to have one in purple its the closest you can get to a girlie colour (you know dad always " Man I feel like a woman")

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary guys!!