Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A SURPRISE IN THE MAIL

I can't remember the last time I went to the mailbox and come across something so touching that it brought a tear to my eye...well it happened today at lunchtime. I went to the mailbox expecting nothing more than bills and to my surprise there was a thank you card from my cousins little guy Noah. Back the end of July while on vacation we invited Noah to come camping with us for the night to help celebrate Kohl's birthday and let the boys play together. Since we live so far away they don't get to spend a lot of time together we thought this would be nice for both of them! They had a great time swimming, playing at the park, roasting marshmellows and just hanging out in the tent.
THANKS FOR COMING NOAH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CARD
Love Carrie, Matt and kids

No comments: