Tuesday, August 28, 2007

ENJOYING THE POOL

Wednesday August 22


Making new friends...

Sara and Trinity

This was Blake new friend Abigail. When they played together she reminded me so much of my niece Jazlyn. I showed a picture of Jazlyn to Abigails father and he couldn't get over the resemblance. I don't know I see the resemblance but dad doesn't... let me know what you think LeeAnn???
Jay, Sam and Kohl in behind trying to get in on the action...
Trinity and Sara
The day after our little accident and Trinity seems to be feeling better. Her neck still bothers her at night after a long day of playing.
The kids had a great day at Vacation Bible School. They made more new friends and had them over for a swim. Jay's friend is Sam and his sister Sara is friends with Trin. She dances at the same dance school as well and her older sister helps teach at the dance school.
Anyway, they had a great afternoon swimming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah i do they have the same face shape and everything i hope she's not as bad as jazzy lol